ABOUT BLISSFULLY ORGANIZED •
eliminating clutter since 2011
Blissfully Organized works with EVERYONE!
• Business Professionals that due to work, are never home.
• Stay-at-Home Parents that have great intentions but can't find the time or energy to commit.
• Newlyweds that are having a hard time combining homes.
• New Homeowners that are just not sure where to start.
• New Parents that could use some help with getting the nursery ready.
• Retirees that have been putting off paper piles for years.
• Small Business Owners that could use some admin. help from time-to-time.
• Overwhelmed Senior Parents that are looking to downsize and need assistance with designating items to give to family members.
• Overworked Family Members that on their day off, prefers relaxing instead of organizing.
We simplify the organizing process while also helping you see your space from a fresh perspective •
Have peace of mind knowing that any personal information shared with us is always confidential and non-judgmental.
• MEET THE TEAM •
helping you see your space from a fresh perspective
chief executive organizer • owner
Hailing from Louisiana, Reanna is an avid book enthusiast and a devoted follower of the New Orleans Saints. Transitioning from the corporate realm, Reanna pursued her true passions of organizing, creative problem-solving, and aiding others. This journey gave birth to her brainchild, Blissfully Organized. During her leisure moments, you can find her immersed in books, exploring indie films, tuning into podcasts, cherishing moments with her family, and showering affection on her furry companion, Sadi Bean.
Shelby is a Washington state native who relocated to Dallas, TX in 2002 and credits the experience of Motherhood for the discovery of her passion to organize. Some of her favorite spaces to organize are nurseries, children’s rooms and playrooms. Shelby finds organizing to be therapeutic and enjoys creating calm spaces for her clients. When she's not organizing, she enjoys spending time with her Daughter and learning other languages.
Macy started working with us while still in High School and she's never looked back! Her expertise lies in transforming spaces – be it closets, playrooms, or pantries. Beyond her organizational prowess, Macy is a purveyor of happiness, known for her infectious smile that never fails to uplift spirits.
"They not only helped me organize my garage in the summer heat for six hours, but did it with joy and enthusiasm! They were eager to help sort, get dirty and use my existing storage containers to make it efficient and cost effective. Whatever your needing help with, they can help."
CECELIA M • ARGYLE TX
"Timeliness, Customer Service, Quality. Shelby went far beyond my expectations! My kitchen looks fabulous!!!"
JANET M • DALLAS TX
"Wow, a perfect day of organizing with Reanna! I cannot imagine one person doing more in 9 hours than this super professional. An eye for detail, great listener, and chock full of knowledge. We will most definitely hire her for our next project."