• ABOUT BLISSFULLY ORGANIZED •
eliminating clutter since 2011
Chief Executive Organizer, Reanna Wallace has 10+ years of experience working with •
• Business Professionals that due to work, are never home.
• Stay-at-Home Parents that have great intentions but can't find the time or energy to commit.
• Newlyweds that are having a hard time combining homes.
• New Homeowners that are just not sure where to start.
• New Parents that could use some help with getting the nursery ready.
• Retirees that have been putting off paper piles for years.
• Small Business Owners that could use some help from time-to-time.
• Overwhelmed Senior Parents that are looking to downsize and need assistance with designating items to give to family members.
• Overworked Family Members that on their day off, prefers relaxing instead of organizing.
Blissfully Organized simplifies the organizing process while also helping you see your space from a fresh perspective •
Have peace of mind knowing that any personal information shared with us is always confidential and non-judgmental.
• MEET THE TEAM •
helping you see your space from a fresh perspective
chief executive organizer • owner
Reanna is a Louisiana native, lover of books and the New Orleans Saints. She relocated to Dallas, TX in 2000 and prior to organizing worked in service & hospitality with an extensive corporate background in commercial lines insurance. Although she enjoyed the many facets of Corporate America, Reanna's true passion for organizing, problem solving and helping others led to the creation of Blissfully Organized. Reanna holds a degree in Business Management and is an active member of National Association of Professional Organizers (NAPO National & NAPO-DFW). Outside of organizing, Reanna enjoys reading, watching indie films, listening to podcast and loving on Sadi (her pup).
Shelby is a Washington state native who relocated to Dallas, TX in 2002 and credits the experience of Motherhood for the discovery of her passion to organize. Some of her favorite spaces to organize are nurseries, children’s rooms and playrooms. Shelby finds organizing to be therapeutic and enjoys creating calm spaces for her clients. When she's not organizing, she enjoys spending time with her Daughter and learning other languages.
"They not only helped me organize my garage in the summer heat for six hours, but did it with joy and enthusiasm! They were eager to help sort, get dirty and use my existing storage containers to make it efficient and cost effective. Whatever your needing help with, they can help."
CECELIA M • ARGYLE TX
"Timeliness, Customer Service, Quality. Shelby went far beyond my expectations! My kitchen looks fabulous!!!"
JANET M • DALLAS TX
"Wow, a perfect day of organizing with Reanna! I cannot imagine one person doing more in 9 hours than this super professional. An eye for detail, great listener, and chock full of knowledge. We will most definitely hire her for our next project."